No more currency

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Are we moving towards a cashless society?

Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:36 pm Are we moving towards a cashless society?

Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
I don't really like cash because it's easy to lose. However, I can understand how digital stuff can be tyrannically controlled.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:02 pm
Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:36 pm Are we moving towards a cashless society?

Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
I don't really like cash because it's easy to lose. However, I can understand how digital stuff can be tyrannically controlled.
Especially if they say, it would be easier to put a chip in your hand or head if you are armless because then no one can steal anything from you.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:54 pm
Jason wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:02 pm
Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:36 pm Are we moving towards a cashless society?

Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
I don't really like cash because it's easy to lose. However, I can understand how digital stuff can be tyrannically controlled.
Especially if they say, it would be easier to put a chip in your hand or head if you are armless because then no one can steal anything from you.
But it's very tough to steal traditional credit cards due to passwords and 2FA maybe.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply