Are we moving towards a cashless society?
Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
No more currency
I don't really like cash because it's easy to lose. However, I can understand how digital stuff can be tyrannically controlled.Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:36 pm Are we moving towards a cashless society?
Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
Especially if they say, it would be easier to put a chip in your hand or head if you are armless because then no one can steal anything from you.Jason wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:02 pmI don't really like cash because it's easy to lose. However, I can understand how digital stuff can be tyrannically controlled.Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:36 pm Are we moving towards a cashless society?
Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
But it's very tough to steal traditional credit cards due to passwords and 2FA maybe.Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:54 pmEspecially if they say, it would be easier to put a chip in your hand or head if you are armless because then no one can steal anything from you.Jason wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:02 pmI don't really like cash because it's easy to lose. However, I can understand how digital stuff can be tyrannically controlled.Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:36 pm Are we moving towards a cashless society?
Do you hope this happens or should cash continue to be the currency?
