Dream Job

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

What is your dream job?

What job have you always wished you could do and why?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

I'd like to make money from a forum, but it's difficult to build a powerful forum considering my present limitations.

And my first focus, however, is supporting my partially orphaned son via service industry jobs.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.

That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.

Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Cool (1)
Jason
1
Cool
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:07 am I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.

That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.

Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
My brother is retired and lives a lifestyle like that, without the paid writing
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Thu Feb 05, 2026 12:45 am
Shawn wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:07 am I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.

That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.

Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
My brother is retired and lives a lifestyle like that, without the paid writing
I'd want some paid writing to at least supplement my 401K payments.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2026 2:18 pm
Jason wrote: Thu Feb 05, 2026 12:45 am
Shawn wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:07 am I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.

That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.

Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
My brother is retired and lives a lifestyle like that, without the paid writing
I'd want some paid writing to at least supplement my 401K payments.
Yeah, but he's loaded with money. But don't think would give me any LOL.

He was high up in TVA management.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Ah I see.

We have a lot of TVA over here in my parts.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

LOL (1)
Jason
1
LOL
Post Reply