What is your dream job?
What job have you always wished you could do and why?
Dream Job
My brother is retired and lives a lifestyle like that, without the paid writingShawn wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:07 am I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.
That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.
Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
I'd want some paid writing to at least supplement my 401K payments.Jason wrote: Thu Feb 05, 2026 12:45 amMy brother is retired and lives a lifestyle like that, without the paid writingShawn wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:07 am I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.
That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.
Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
Yeah, but he's loaded with money. But don't think would give me any LOL.Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2026 2:18 pmI'd want some paid writing to at least supplement my 401K payments.Jason wrote: Thu Feb 05, 2026 12:45 amMy brother is retired and lives a lifestyle like that, without the paid writingShawn wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:07 am I would love to visit and hike trails all over the country and write about them for magazines.
That would be the perfect life for my wife and me.
Live in a van and enjoy the outdoors.
He was high up in TVA management.
