Php Nuke

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?

It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.

You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.

I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?

It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.

You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.

I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
I've not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I have just looked up some info on it.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 6:26 pm
Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?

It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.

You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.

I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
I've not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I have just looked up some info on it.
The PHP Nuke Days were the days! You could do everything with it back then.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Cool (1)
Jason
1
Cool
Post Reply