Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?
It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.
You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.
I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
Php Nuke
I've not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I have just looked up some info on it.Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?
It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.
You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.
I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
The PHP Nuke Days were the days! You could do everything with it back then.Jason wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 6:26 pmI've not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I have just looked up some info on it.Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?
It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.
You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.
I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
