Occult Activity

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Have you ever been a part of the occult or practices a religion within the occult?

I'm curious who here has experience with that sort of thing!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2026 1:59 pm Have you ever been a part of the occult or practices a religion within the occult?

I'm curious who here has experience with that sort of thing!
Not to melodramatic, lol, but I asked for evil power in high school. I got it, but crashed a few months later in a mental institution doped up on tranquilizers.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Sat Feb 07, 2026 5:03 am
Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2026 1:59 pm Have you ever been a part of the occult or practices a religion within the occult?

I'm curious who here has experience with that sort of thing!
Not to melodramatic, lol, but I asked for evil power in high school. I got it, but crashed a few months later in a mental institution doped up on tranquilizers.
What type of "evil power" do you think you got?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Sun Feb 08, 2026 2:05 pm
Jason wrote: Sat Feb 07, 2026 5:03 am
Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2026 1:59 pm Have you ever been a part of the occult or practices a religion within the occult?

I'm curious who here has experience with that sort of thing!
Not to melodramatic, lol, but I asked for evil power in high school. I got it, but crashed a few months later in a mental institution doped up on tranquilizers.
What type of "evil power" do you think you got?
Massive self confidence, no inhibitions, leading to trouble.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply