Page 1 of 1

Php Nuke

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm
by Shawn
Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?

It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.

You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.

I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.

Re: Php Nuke

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2026 6:26 pm
by Jason
Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?

It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.

You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.

I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
I've not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I have just looked up some info on it.

Re: Php Nuke

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:10 am
by Shawn
Jason wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 6:26 pm
Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:43 pm Anyone remember Php Nuke at all?

It was CMS-like software that integrated phpBB v2 into it.

You had articles, FAQs, forums, user logs (blogs), and I feel like a few more cool features.

I used it back in the day, and loved it. Sadly, it's long gone.
I've not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I have just looked up some info on it.
The PHP Nuke Days were the days! You could do everything with it back then.