Howdy everyone!

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Hey all,

Shawn here.

Proud to be a member. :)

I'm 41, male, married, and I live in Southern Illinois.

I'm a big outdoorsman, a blogger, and I'm kind of addicted to forums.

So, here I am! :D
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Hello! (1)
Jason
1
Hello!
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:13 pm Hey all,

Shawn here.

Proud to be a member. :)

I'm 41, male, married, and I live in Southern Illinois.

I'm a big outdoorsman, a blogger, and I'm kind of addicted to forums.

So, here I am! :D
Welcome @Shawn.

Feel free to tell us even more about hobbies or whatever else.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Thanks for the welcome :)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply