Stopped caring about

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

What's the most recent thing you've stopped caring about?

Why have you stopped caring about it?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:30 pm What's the most recent thing you've stopped caring about?

Why have you stopped caring about it?
I'm getting that way with Epstein, lol.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:06 pm
Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:30 pm What's the most recent thing you've stopped caring about?

Why have you stopped caring about it?
I'm getting that way with Epstein, lol.
I'm just hoping we get a patriot to whistleblow that whole thing.

Anyone involved who's hiding needs to go to hell.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:55 pm
Jason wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:06 pm
Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:30 pm What's the most recent thing you've stopped caring about?

Why have you stopped caring about it?
I'm getting that way with Epstein, lol.
I'm just hoping we get a patriot to whistleblow that whole thing.

Anyone involved who's hiding needs to go to hell.
All this is destroying the trust in both governing parties and celebrities. In fact, it seems like ordinary people that are defending the guilty are just to doing it to save face.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply