Do teachings of chastity lead to too much sexual abuse?
Those priests made that decision on their own.
It wasn't because of chastity.
It's because they're pedophiles and they're attracted to children.
We can't create a cop-out for this. Maybe it's a psychological issue. Maybe it's possession. But I don't think it can be taught.
It wasn't because of chastity.
It's because they're pedophiles and they're attracted to children.
We can't create a cop-out for this. Maybe it's a psychological issue. Maybe it's possession. But I don't think it can be taught.
There's ways to relieve sexual frustration without other humans. That's very easy.Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 2:07 pm Those priests made that decision on their own.
It wasn't because of chastity.
It's because they're pedophiles and they're attracted to children.
We can't create a cop-out for this. Maybe it's a psychological issue. Maybe it's possession. But I don't think it can be taught.
