Hobbies and interests

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

What are your hobbies and interests, folks?

What do you all like to do for fun?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:27 pm What are your hobbies and interests, folks?

What do you all like to do for fun?
I'd like to get back into drumming. When I lived in Nashville, I liked to visit a music store and just jam away.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2026 3:22 pm
Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:27 pm What are your hobbies and interests, folks?

What do you all like to do for fun?
I'd like to get back into drumming. When I lived in Nashville, I liked to visit a music store and just jam away.
What kind of drum set did you have? Got any photos of it?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:35 pm
Jason wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2026 3:22 pm
Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:27 pm What are your hobbies and interests, folks?

What do you all like to do for fun?
I'd like to get back into drumming. When I lived in Nashville, I liked to visit a music store and just jam away.
What kind of drum set did you have? Got any photos of it?
I have an Alesus Nitro electric kit (bought in 2020). It's not a top quality brand but it's fun and good enough.

But it's back in Nashville and needs repair and it needed repair when I lived there.

And another set I had was a Pearl acoustic. It was given to me in 1995 but it also needed repair.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply