Pop Songs About Religion

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Do you all know some?



 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:34 am

I don't listen to pop songs so I am not very familiar with pop songs about religion, especially English pop songs. However, in my home country there was this particular band that brought religious themed pop songs. I wasn't much impressed.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Nomad wrote: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:48 am I don't listen to pop songs so I am not very familiar with pop songs about religion, especially English pop songs. However, in my home country there was this particular band that brought religious themed pop songs. I wasn't much impressed.
I've not gotten into Christian rock. These songs are all I know mostly
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:34 am

recently, in my home country, there has been a revival of religious songs. people are organizing concerts where they perform religious songs with a modern flavor and the visitors are mostly young people.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply