Websites with Strange Color Themes

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Of course, this is often subjective, but generally you don't see yellow forums. :)

Example: https://tdpri.com

But I don't see a problem with any look as long as it's not bad on reading things. For instance, you wouldn't want a font that is darker on a dark forum or a font that is lighter on a light forum, and you would want to avoid colors that are in a huge amount while being bad on the eyes.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

First yellow forum I've seen I think.

Looks good.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 13, 2026 12:45 am First yellow forum I've seen I think.

Looks good.
Yeah, they pulled it of well.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

This is a really cool one:

https://3sidedcube.com/
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Cool (1)
Jason
1
Cool
Post Reply