World is Too Cruel for a Loving God to Exist

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

I heard something like this statement from Vincent Price on the movie Masque of the Red Death. Do you agree or disagree?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

I know that God gave man the right to free will.

It's not God that makes this world cruel, it's humans practicing their free will. They have the choice to be and do good but they choose to be and do evil.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Wed Feb 04, 2026 12:09 am I know that God gave man the right to free will.

It's not God that makes this world cruel, it's humans practicing their free will. They have the choice to be and do good but they choose to be and do evil.
viewtopic.php?t=275
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply