Have you ever developed your own game?

Post Reply
Gardener
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:08 pm

There are so many people who create their own game. Creating your own game required you to be a game developer. You need to be really good at software development because a game is esse tially a software. So, have you ever developed your own game? What game did you create?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

I don't have the coding ability but I have dreamed about it. Anyway, it seems like most video games are written in C++.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

I was trying to develop a text-based game a long time ago. But I'm not big into gaming so it never really went anywhere. Today, I have no interest beyond messing around with HTML5 game development to learn how to use that part of HTML5.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 2:35 pm I was trying to develop a text-based game a long time ago. But I'm not big into gaming so it never really went anywhere. Today, I have no interest beyond messing around with HTML5 game development to learn how to use that part of HTML5.
I'm assuming it must have utilized JavaScript.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply