What music genres you like?

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Why you like them? How long have you liked them? What specific bands/singers appeal to you?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gizmo
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:59 am

I love Pop & top charts because it's the newest and most popular music. I also like music from the 80s and 90s.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

I've been listening to a lot of blues lately.

Here's a really good one:



It's a cover of Whie Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. I think the cover is the better version!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Suprise (1)
Jason
1
Suprise
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2026 3:36 pm I've been listening to a lot of blues lately.

Here's a really good one:



It's a cover of Whie Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. I think the cover is the better version!
White Rabbit as blues? :? I gotta hear this. :D
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply