Cooking

Post Reply
User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

How often do you cook?

Do you like cooking?

Why or why not?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 914
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:34 pm How often do you cook?

Do you like cooking?

Why or why not?
I rarely cook now, but I was into it when married and also when we were separated for a time.

And I liked to cook things in an air fryer. In fact, when I was separated I did all my cooking on it.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

You don't cook for the kid at all?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 914
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:56 pm You don't cook for the kid at all?
He has been with grandparents since a few months old.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gizmo
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:59 am

I cook every so often. We live with my parents currently and they cook the most but we pay our share of food etc. I enjoy cooking stuff like Sweet and Sour Pork/Chicken.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

I've been wanting to experiment more with cooking.

The wife cooks most of our stuff and enjoys it, but she hates trying to figure out what to cook.

I'm happy with whatever, but that's not often a good answer lol
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 914
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:56 pm

I'm forbidden to cook, as is everyone at this assisted living place, but once I get out I definitely want to! :D
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shawn
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:13 am

Jason wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:46 pm I'm forbidden to cook, as is everyone at this assisted living place, but once I get out I definitely want to! :D
Oh I see. Yeah, that sucks. Is it true assisted living or like a homeless shelter type situation?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply