Search found 71 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:46 am
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: ForumSpark
- Replies: 5
- Views: 142
Re: ForumSpark
It looks very lovely. Too bad there is no free plan. But it does look minimal in terms of design and it's great. Good luck.
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:08 am
- Forum: Coding
- Topic: Building a blog
- Replies: 6
- Views: 132
Re: Building a blog
I believe that starting a completely new platform requires quite a knowledge because modern forum platforms are really good with features. I don't think it is a one man project. Not to mention security breaches.
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:06 am
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: What did you eat for breakfast?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3478
Re: What did you eat for breakfast?
Butter on bread. We have some quality one made by Serbian company and I love it.
Re: Sleep
In the past I had an issue to fall asleep until 1-2am but then, somehow, I started going to sleep at 10/11pm and I sleep until 8am but I dream a lot and wake up several times, mostly after dreams.
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:07 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: Free Hosting Included Forum Software
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3542
Re: Free Hosting Included Forum Software
I am using Forumotion since I was a teen. I got very much used to it and capable of editing templates to make it look much different than the original look. The biggest flaw I would say is the lack of modern functionalities and the fact that you are not truly owning the forum. DB stays with them ...
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:01 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: The Problem with Forum Spark
- Replies: 5
- Views: 81
Re: The Problem with Forum Spark
I am not quite sure I understand what you are talking about? Are you talking about a real forum with name Spark or that forums generally lack spark?
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:04 pm
- Forum: Philosophy
- Topic: Born Alone and then Dead Alone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 131
Re: Born Alone and then Dead Alone
I never liked those quotes. You are not born alone. You are surrounded by people and mother brought you to this world. You can not just appear out of nowhere.
As for the dying part, you can die alone, with nobody by your side, but it is questionable what do you mean by alone.
As for the dying part, you can die alone, with nobody by your side, but it is questionable what do you mean by alone.
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:03 pm
- Forum: Scripture Study
- Topic: You Don't Have to Be Perfect, Just Keep Moving
- Replies: 2
- Views: 83
Re: You Don't Have to Be Perfect, Just Keep Moving
One must walk step by step towards his goal, otherwise he will never reach it. And there is not such thing as perfection.
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:02 pm
- Forum: Religion
- Topic: UK Seems to Be Half or More Atheist
- Replies: 3
- Views: 76
Re: UK Seems to Be Half or More Atheist
People should build their life the way want to. Religion is not the only way to become a virtuous person.
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 5:40 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: Vintage Style Websites
- Replies: 2
- Views: 91
Re: Vintage Style Websites
That's an interesting one but I am not sure if they looked exactly like it. It looks like a browser, not a wesbite xd
