Page 1 of 1

2025 NBA Championship

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:02 pm
by Jason
https://www.nba.com/news/2025-nba-playoffs-schedule

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Indiana Pacers

4 to 3 in Series

What teams you rooted for? Is the result surprising? How was the series overall?

Re: 2025 NBA Championship

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:59 am
by Stoic
I never watched NBA, like never. I know of Nikola Jokić since he is from Serbia (country I live in). I know some NBA legends tend to discredit his success or even not give him MVP reward even though he totally earned it. But that's politics and envy.

Re: 2025 NBA Championship

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 4:15 am
by Jason
Stoic wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:59 am I never watched NBA, like never. I know of Nikola Jokić since he is from Serbia (country I live in). I know some NBA legends tend to discredit his success or even not give him MVP reward even though he totally earned it. But that's politics and envy.
I've made a new topic on this:

viewtopic.php?t=620