Page 1 of 1

Comfort food

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2026 6:33 pm
by Shawn
What is your comfort food?

How often do you get to eat it?

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 3:02 pm
by JesusBoy
Soup!!
At least once a week.

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 6:22 pm
by Jason
JesusBoy wrote: Tue Feb 24, 2026 3:02 pm Soup!!
At least once a week.
Me too. :D Do you cook any? What restaurants got good soup? What kind of soup you like?

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:29 pm
by JesusBoy
I cook !
I still live with my family and we have a family of 15 so we don’t really eat out lol.

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:30 pm
by JesusBoy
MATZO BALL SOUP Is my FAVORITE !!

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:46 pm
by Shawn
Pizza. I can eat pizza anytime and never get sick of it.

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2026 2:27 pm
by Jason
Shawn wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:46 pm Pizza. I can eat pizza anytime and never get sick of it.
I worked at a pizza restaurant and definitely got sick of it.

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:50 pm
by Shawn
Jason wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2026 2:27 pm
Shawn wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:46 pm Pizza. I can eat pizza anytime and never get sick of it.
I worked at a pizza restaurant and definitely got sick of it.
I could see that if you work around it all day long.

Re: Comfort food

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2026 3:25 pm
by Jason
Shawn wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:50 pm
Jason wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2026 2:27 pm
Shawn wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:46 pm Pizza. I can eat pizza anytime and never get sick of it.
I worked at a pizza restaurant and definitely got sick of it.
I could see that if you work around it all day long.
Well, I also got free pizza.