Page 1 of 1

Websites with Strange Color Themes

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2026 8:22 pm
by Jason
Of course, this is often subjective, but generally you don't see yellow forums. :)

Example: https://tdpri.com

But I don't see a problem with any look as long as it's not bad on reading things. For instance, you wouldn't want a font that is darker on a dark forum or a font that is lighter on a light forum, and you would want to avoid colors that are in a huge amount while being bad on the eyes.

Re: Websites with Strange Color Themes

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2026 12:45 am
by Shawn
First yellow forum I've seen I think.

Looks good.

Re: Websites with Strange Color Themes

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2026 2:37 am
by Jason
Shawn wrote: Fri Feb 13, 2026 12:45 am First yellow forum I've seen I think.

Looks good.
Yeah, they pulled it of well.

Re: Websites with Strange Color Themes

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2026 1:59 pm
by Shawn
This is a really cool one:

https://3sidedcube.com/