Page 1 of 1
Pop Songs About Religion
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2025 4:25 am
by Jason
Do you all know some?
Re: Pop Songs About Religion
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:48 am
by Nomad
I don't listen to pop songs so I am not very familiar with pop songs about religion, especially English pop songs. However, in my home country there was this particular band that brought religious themed pop songs. I wasn't much impressed.
Re: Pop Songs About Religion
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2026 11:15 am
by Jason
Nomad wrote: Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:48 am
I don't listen to pop songs so I am not very familiar with pop songs about religion, especially English pop songs. However, in my home country there was this particular band that brought religious themed pop songs. I wasn't much impressed.
I've not gotten into Christian rock. These songs are all I know mostly
Re: Pop Songs About Religion
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:57 am
by Nomad
recently, in my home country, there has been a revival of religious songs. people are organizing concerts where they perform religious songs with a modern flavor and the visitors are mostly young people.